Vanilla is an excellent flavor for iced coffee. You can get vanilla flavor by using vanilla ice cream and if that is not enough vanilla for you, you can use a vanilla extract instead.
1 cup (8 fl oz) espresso coffee
¼ cup (2 oz) brown sugar
½ cup (4 fl oz) boiling water
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Make a cup of espresso coffee.
- Let cool for 30 minutes at room temperature or place the coffee in a refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Add sugar and vanilla extract to boiling water until sugar is dissolved.
- Let sweet vanilla mixture cool for 30 minutes at room temperature or place in a refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Add sugar to the hot espresso. Stir well until sugar is dissolve.
- Put ice in three glasses and add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to every glass.
- Pour coffee mixture.
- Add 1 tablespoon of sweet vanilla mixture to every glass.
- Serve with a straw or a decorative mixing spoon.