This is the classic traditional iced coffee recipe. It has to be made with fresh espresso. If you can make Classic iced coffee, you can try any other version of this refreshing drink.
½ cup (4 fl oz) espresso coffee
2 tsp caster sugar
1 cup (8 fl oz) milk
4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Make ½ cup espresso coffee.
- Add sugar to the hot espresso. Stir well until sugar is dissolved.
- Let cool for 20 minutes at room temperature or place the coffee in a refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Add cold milk to the sweet coffee and stir well.
- Put ice in two glasses and add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream to every glass.
- Pour coffee mixture.
- Serve with a straw or a decorative mixing spoon.