You can make a miracle drink with a banana, espresso and ice cream. The name of that miracle drink is "Banana iced coffee".
1 ripe banana
½ cup (4 fl oz) espresso coffee
2 tsp caster sugar
1 cup (8 fl oz) milk
4 scoops vanilla ice cream
Shaved chocolate for serving
- Make ½ cup espresso coffee.
- Add sugar to the hot espresso. Stir well until sugar is dissolved.
- Let cool for 20 minutes at room temperature or place the coffee in a refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Put 2 scoops of ice cream, coffee, banana and milk in blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Put ice in two glasses and add the rest of the ice cream.
- Pour coffee mixture.
- Sprinkle with shaved chocolate.