If you think that iced coffee is not refreshing enough in a hot summer day, you may need to add some mint. You will have a great drink and one glass will not be enough.
½ cup (4 oz) espresso coffee
1 tsp peppermint extract
2 tsp caster sugar
1 cup (8 fl oz) milk
4 scoops vanilla ice cream
Mint leaves for serving
- Make ½ cup espresso coffee.
- Add sugar and peppermint extract to the hot espresso. Stir well until sugar is dissolve.
- Let cool for 20 minutes at room temperature or place the coffee in a refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Add cold milk to the mint coffee and stir well.
- Put ice in two glasses and add 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream to every glass.
- Pour coffee mixture.
- Sprinkle with fresh mint leaves and serve with a straw.