Mocha is a variation of caffè latte. It is made with espresso, hot milk and chocolate. Mocha is amed after a town in Yemen and can be prepared as iced coffee as well as a hot one.
1 cup (8 fl oz) espresso coffee
2 tsp brown sugar
¼ cup (2 fl oz) chocolate syrup
1 cup (8 oz) crushed ice
1 cup (8 fl oz) milk
Whipped cream for serving
1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Make a cup of espresso coffee.
- Add sugar and chocolate syrup to the hot espresso and stir well until they are dissolved.
- Let cool for 20 minutes at room temperature or place the coffee in a refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Add cold milk to the sweet coffee and stir well.
- Put crushed ice in two glasses.
- Pour coffee mixture.
- Top each glass with whipped cream.
- Sprinkle with cocoa powder and serve with a straw or a decorative mixing spoon.