Euhomy Ice Maker Machine Countertop with Handle, 26lbs/24H, 9 Bullet Ice Cubes Ready in 6 Mins, Auto-Cleaning, Portable Ice Maker with Basket and Scoop, for Home/Kitchen/Camping/RV. (Black)
- 6 Mins Fastest Ice-Making & Bullet Ice: Meet your new nice-looking friend: Euhomy Ice Maker. Only takes 6-8 mins, you’ll enjoy the first batch of fresh ice. The portable ice maker easily makes up to 26lbs ice per day and comes with a 1.3lbs basket. What's more, our countertop ice maker produce the most popular bullet-shaped smooth ice cubes, which won't stick together easily or hurt your hands or mouth even are perfect for whisky, cold drinks, frozen seafood or iced coffee.
- Insulation Layer & Portable Handle: Still bothered by ice melting too quickly? The heat insulation layer is made of thickened non-fluorine foam, which partially blocks heat and store ice temporarily. In addition, our countertop ice maker comes with convenient assembled handle, weighs only 14.7lbs and with compact size of 8.7*11.6*11.4in. Lightweight feature makes portable countertop ice maker carry easily and perform well on any occasions like Home/Kitchen/Camping/RV/Party/Holiday.
- Simple LED Panel & Self-Cleaning: LED touchpad consisting of easy-to-operate buttons and function indicators. Furthermore, our ice maker has advanced infrared sensor. The "ICE FULL" indicator flashes when the basket is full. And it'll remind you to add water by flashing "ADD WATER". Indispensable is the ice makers countertop has a one-touch auto-cleaning function. Press the “ON/OFF” for 5s after adding water to run automatic mode for 30mins. Free your hands and get a clean ice maker.
- Ultra Efficient & Quieter & Money-Saving: Our portable ice maker adopts see-through window visualized design, allowing direct viewing of the interior. Equipped with a upgraded powerful compressor to complete the ice making fairly quickly but at less than 45db normal noise, ensuring a comfortable and quiet environment to enjoy ice-making, similar to a working freezer. And 0.17kwh energy consumption to save your electricity bills. You'll definitely enjoy using Euhomy ice maker!
- High-Grade Accessories & Warranty Promise: Include ice basket, scoop, handle, manual. Our Mission is committed to providing customers with premium Euhomy ice maker at reasonable price. And we offer ① 12-month warranty from the original purchase date; ② Lifetime technical service support. If you have any questions about using our Countertop Ice Maker. PLEASE reach out to us anytime! Note: Before first use, clean the ice maker machine and keep it in an upright position for 24 hours!
Advanced Infrared SensorThe indicator light will remind you to take out the ice cubes when the basket is full.It'll notify you to add water when tank is empty. These two features will save your time and effort from monitoring the ice-making process from time to time.
Brand Compressor Equipped with a high-quality compressor plus a powerful fan to better complete the ice making efficiently and keeps ice in good shape for a long time but with little noise and low energy consumption.
Large Transparent Window Adopts the visualized design, allowing direct interior viewing of the ice making process and checking the ice amount. Consider maintaining the temperature inside for good quality and fresher ice and better insulation.
This is a great ice maker that fits on a counter. I'm happy with how well this device works, how it saves space, and how it looks.
I bought it in red, and it's a beautiful color.
The ice cubes are small, which is how I like my ice, so they are perfect for me and my family.
This counter-top ice maker saves a lot of space and comes highly recommended by me.
This device is both stylish and useful. It works perfectly, and I have no regrets.
This is a great way to get your way. I really like how it works. It's easy to put together and take apart. Also, it's very simple to clean. The process is easy, quiet, and very simple. If you follow the instructions in the brochure, you won't have any problems. A huge amount of ice is made in one cycle. If you want an icemaker, I would recommend this one for sure. Great product, great value. Looks great works great
I was initially skeptical when buying this to replace the faulty ice maker in our fridge, but it surpassed all my expectations once I started using it. All my reservations were dispelled upon receiving and utilizing it. A truly excellent product.
I was eager to utilize and open.
Because there isn't much room to lay the trays flat in our rv freezer, I rarely make ice cubes there. This machine quickly makes small amounts. I run and put them in bags for our freezer when I have time.
I'm very happy with this little workhorse. Three years ago, we bought a new refrigerator. After four ice makers, we decided to stop wasting money on it and buy this countertop unit instead, and we couldn't be happier. We can't believe how fast it freezes water. And as for the noise, it's just the fan making some noise. No more than a microwave or an exhaust fan in a bathroom. We put the ice in the refrigerator, just like other people do. Yes, it's a little wet and does freeze together, but one good hit with the included ice scoop and we have perfect ice for our drinks. The people at Samsung who made our garbage fridge should learn something from these guys "
Pros: This little ice maker has been working nonstop for about 2.5 months, and we're very happy with it. It makes ice every few minutes and reuses the water, which makes it very easy to use. We only use vinegar and water to clean the inside. It doesn't keep the ice as cold as a freezer, but as long as the lid is closed and the unit is on, there is always ice ready for us. I usually put in a little more than 4 cups of water twice or three times a day if there are 5 of us using it, since each of us uses a lot. As for noise, it can be heard, but it's not too much. We can talk normally without any problems close by. The noise wasn't too hard to get used to. I would buy this again because it has already paid for itself and is much easier to use than driving to the store every time I need more ice. Cons: The ice melts quickly and isn't hard even when it's just been made. That's fine with us because making another set of cubes doesn't take long, but it could be a problem for others. You also need to think ahead about how to clean it because the drain plug is a little hard to get to while holding a bowl to catch the water. I find it easier to move it carefully to a sink and let it drain there.
This ice maker is better than I thought it would be and is now one of the most-used kitchen appliances in our house. Our current fridge doesn't make ice, so we have to buy bags of ice from the store all the time. This makes life so much easier!
It was very easy to set up, and the instructions told me everything I needed to know. You have to let it stand up for 24 hours before you can turn it on! Before I used it, I cleaned the inside and threw away the first few batches of ice cubes, just in case there was anything left over from making them.
It does make 9 ice cubes every 9 minutes, as promised, but once the ice drops into the basket, it slowly melts instead of staying frozen. So, while it's running, I've been taking out the ice about every 18 minutes and putting it in a gallon-size ziplock bag to store in my freezer. Sometimes the ice in my plastic bag will stick together, but giving it a quick, hard whack on the counter breaks it up again. I can fill a bag with ice in about two hours, so I've been using it about once every two days. I think it's important to point out that these ice cubes are hollow in the middle, so they melt a little bit faster than solid ice. This hasn't bothered me, though.
The only real problem I have with it is how loud it is when it's on. It's about as loud as a running microwave, and when the ice drops into the basket, it makes a lot of noise.
I think this is a great deal for the price, and I would recommend it to anyone who doesn't have an ice maker in their fridge. Buying bags of ice that take up a lot of freezer space or waiting for ice cube trays to freeze is so much worse. I like that I can make more ice whenever I want, and it only takes 9 minutes for me to have enough for a drink. This is great for parties or everyday use around the house. This ice maker is great! "